Sometimes all you need is a pat on the back and a good quote to keep you going. Here are 10 motivational quotes to help you stay put from start to finish.
1. Start your journey with a dream. Every innovator and entrepreneur had once a vision that they set out to achieve.
"A winner is a dreamer who never gives up" - Nelson Mandela
2. Sow the seed of effort to reap its benefits, (I do recommend you dream and stay passionate about your goals).
"I never dreamed of success. I worked for it" - Estée Lauder
3. Remember, there's no time as good as the present.
"The key to success is to start before you are ready" - Marie Forleo
4. For the grads of 2020: when life gives you lemons, make a lemon cheesecake, yum.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain" - Vivian Greene
5. Know that the journey off the beaten path won't be easy.
"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor" - Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. Success can be many things and be defined in many ways, but most commonly,
"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill
7. Failure is an inevitable part of growth, embrace, and learn from it.
"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success" - James Cameron.
8. Be brave and fearless, the world is your oyster/chicken nugget, whichever suits you best.
"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less" - Marie Curie
9. Courage is the symbol of a warrior.
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney
10. Finally, stay hopeful, it is both the victory and the fight.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever" - Mahatma Gandhi